about me

My photo
missouri, midwest, United States
married and kids; i'm a HAPPY designer and painter! i'm a native texan, which explains alot! i'm inspired by my kids and all the great e-friends that i have!

Monday, January 11, 2010

it's MONDAY already!

it's MONDAY already -- and we started the week the same way it ended -- with NO INTERNET! it went down around 4 am this morning -- and back up about 10 minutes ago. *sigh* gives me more time to paint and to get farther and farther behind on everything else!
it's STILL cold here -- and the scant amount of snow makes it ugly and dead -- boone is very content to lay on his cushion and look out the patio doors ... he twitches every now and then when a bird gets too close! lol!!
well, down to the paint table -- got a couple of kinks to work out -- and i'm going to get my listings scheduled on the ebay que -- just in case our net goes down again ... =0(
lisa =0)

No comments: