about me

My photo
missouri, midwest, United States
married and kids; i'm a HAPPY designer and painter! i'm a native texan, which explains alot! i'm inspired by my kids and all the great e-friends that i have!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WOW!


it's tuesday and it's so nice here in missouri! jim will be home tonight -- so, guess i'll have a REAL supper tonight! his days of trekking to nebraska are DONE! woo! hoo! of course, we'll still be driving up to iowa for our kids -- but, that's soooo different!! doesn't mean that i'll have my husband home any more than i do now -- but, it'll be a NEW adventure! lol!!
i've got my gourd listings all ready to go for tomorrow -- "LOVESTRUCK" is pic'd just above ... so whether internet is up or down, the new WEDNESDAY listings will go on! yeahhhhh!! i think that you'll like them! i'm working on more quirks on my etsy projects -- guess you could say that i'm quirky! i've also got to do some research on scanning in stuff for digital download and printing -- anyone know the tricks??-- if not, i'll do it the LONG way -- *sigh* the story of my life!
well, gotta scoot -- going to work on BLOG gadgets thursday. it's on my LIST!
(((lisa)))

2 comments:

dee begg said...

Lisa,

Looks like love is in the air with this little guy around. Have fun with Jim! LOL!

lisa said...

i had to laugh -- i was "blogging" about jim being home -- and then to incorporate your comment! LOL!!! i forgot about the cupid being up! hee! hee!