about me

My photo
missouri, midwest, United States
married and kids; i'm a HAPPY designer and painter! i'm a native texan, which explains alot! i'm inspired by my kids and all the great e-friends that i have!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IMAGINATION EXPLOSION!!


Despite the fact that i'm sleeping 16-20 hours every day -- my mind is just not shutting off! it's clearly time for a trip to iowa and a long over due blood transfusion - i can barely stay awake -- and when i get up -- i'm so tired ... but, anyway --
i'm introducing you to SHINE! he's my latest -- and greatest GOURD! i think he's AWESOME -- and i'm hoping y'all will like him, too! He's a OOAK -- like all of my gourds but, he's got more than his share of creative genius -- even if i say so myself! i KNOW that you won't find one even similar -- well, i take that back -- i have a HUGE following of copy cats -- yes, you do detect a bit of hostility -- but, i'm good with it! But, anyway, he's very uniquely MINE! SHINE is what happens when a BLONDE TEXAN brain stops for a moment and takes a breath! i was talking to jim about my DILEMMA of running out of my usual size gourds, i was in panic mode, of course -- and him calming me down to ask what i had been working on -- and me taking a breath -- then suddenly, in mid-sentence, i jumped up and i said, i know what i'm going to do ... i had been having SERIOUS trouble painting hats green -- don't ask me why -- to the point i was nearly in tears -- and it hit me -- it takes me awhile -- being blonde, and all --
so, anyway -- don't forget to check him out -- oh -- sorry, i don't have my ebay link up yet -- my id is theprimchick -- or you can search for hp gourds -- mine are always there!
our snow is melting -- and it's looking dismal outside again -- and having lots of rest -- i've got a TON of really cool gourds coming up -- i bet i'll amaze even YOU!
have a super week -- you never know what you'll find at the end of YOUR rainbow!!
lisa =0)

No comments: